This year we have incorporated programs on topics of interest along with the “how to” seminars to cover a broader spectrum.
10:30 AM at the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center
- Feb 15 Travel Stories with Emphasis on Parker Tobacco Co. Trips-Zoe Chamness
- Mar 1 5 Joining a Lineage Society- Dena Green
- April 12 Washington Kentucky Project- Orloff and Liz Miller
- May * DNA- Charlotte Allison and Nellie McRoberts
- June 14 Unique Research in Kentucky African American Genealogy -Caroline Miller
- July 12 You May be from Maysville if… – Ron Bailey
- Aug No Saturday Seminar due to Oktoberfest
- Sept 13 Mason Co Schools- Jim Rawlings
- Oct * Maysville Antiques and Collectibles- Bill Boggs
- Nov 15 Using Internet Sources for Research- Tom Duke
*Date to be announced (please call the month before for the date 606-564-5864)
Saturday Seminars are FREE and open to the public (Participants will be on their own for lunch, but are invited to stay all day to research or tour the Miniature Gallery, Changing Gallery and the Historical Gallery free of charge.
Coffee, tea and coffee cake will be served.