Maysville Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session at 5:15 p.m., Thursday, April 8, 2021 at Maysville Municipal Building. The agenda is as follows:
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll call
- All items approved will be done by one undebatable motion and passed unanimously.
- Minutes: March 11 and 25, 2020, meetings
- Department Reports: Engineering Department, Utility Department, Treasurer/Finance, Codes Department, Main Street, Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works Department, City Clerk, Tourism Department
- Open to comment from public
- Acceptance of 24 East Fifth Street
- Trolley Policy
- Municipal Order Extending Gross Receipts License Tax Filing to May 17th; 21-01
- Resolution Authorizing Recreational Trails Grant Application; 21-21
- Resolution Declaring National Historic Preservation Month; 21-22
- Resolution Accepting Bid for Wall Street Sewer Project; 21-23
- Motion to Accept Proposal from Baldwin CPAs for FY 2021 Audit
- Closed Session Pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(f): Discussions which might lead to the appointment of an individual.
- Motion to adjourn