Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

Any business operating within the city limits of Maysville, which sells alcoholic beverages, must obtain an Alcoholic Beverage License from the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as from the City of Maysville. Application to the city must be submitted to City Clerk Lisa R. Dunbar along with appropriate payment and a copy of the business’s Kentucky ABC License for the year for which application is being made.

City Ordinance 13-31 set new categories and fees for alcoholic beverage licenses, which are reflected in the new alcoholic beverage application.

The City Clerk can be reached at 606-564-2718 or

Mayor David Cartmell is the ABC Administrator for the city. To contact the mayor, call 606-564-9419 or 606-584-5371.