- Washington Visitors Center
2028 Old Main St
Maysville, KY 41056
Welcome to Washington Visitors Center.
We want to help make your visit to Mason County one you will always cherish. We are situated in Paxton House, a restored 1810 historical residence located in the heart of Old Washington; one of the oldest historic villages in Kentucky.
Many of the artifacts that can be found in Paxton House depict the history of Old Washington during the early years.
– Costume tour guides are on hand from April – December
– Old Washington tours can be booked from this location or by calling the Maysville-Mason County CVB at 606-563-2596
– Customized tours to fit your needs
– All group sizes are welcome
– Bus parking areas
– Gift shop
For more information please call.