The City of Maysville is a local government unit consisting of all city departments including: the Maysville Fire Department, Maysville Police Department, Public Works Department and Administrative Offices. Application for positions within these departments is through the Human Resources Director office for the City of Maysville.
Rhonda Rose, Human Resources Director, is responsible for the application of personnel policies and procedures for all city employees as well as recruitment, retention, and promotion:
All full-time, regular employees of the City of Maysville have access to a wide array of benefits made available to them. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Health insurance
- Term life insurance of $20,000
- Participation in the County Employees Retirement System (C.E.R.S.) administered under Kentucky Retirement Systems.
- Eligibility to participate in the Kentucky Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program.
- Access to Commonwealth Credit Union services
- Numerous payroll-deduction programs
- Direct deposit of payroll checks
- Competitive wage structure
Please visit the Job Openings page for current open positions with the City of Maysville.
Any person interested in applying for employment with the City of Maysville is encouraged to complete an Application for Employment. Applications are also available at the Municipal Building at 216 Bridge St.
For additional information, please contact Rhonda Rose at (606) 564-9419 ext.312 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For other employment opportunities in the public and private sector, please visit the Kentucky Department for Employment Services at www.ekos.ky.gov
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Maysville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status.