A public hearing will be held at 5:15 p.m., prior to the regular Board of Commissioners meeting, to allow the public to have input on a proposed property tax increase.
The Board of Commissioners meeting agenda is as follows:
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll call
- All items approved will be done by one undebatable motion and passed unanimously.
- Minutes: Regular July 11 and July 25, 2019
- Department Reports: Engineering Department, Utility Department, Treasurer/Finance, Codes Department, Main Street, Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works Department, City Clerk, Tourism Department
- Retirements: Chief Ron Rice from Maysville Police Department, Lieutenant Greg Hughes from the Fire Department, Building Official Gary Wells from the Codes Department, and Jerry Thompson from the Public Works Department.
- Open to comments
- Resolution authorizing Maysville Police Department Equitable Sharing Agreement & Certification Report; 19-62
- Resolution authorizing Hayswood Grant; 19-63
- Resolution executing Cedarwood bond for street repair; 19-64
- Ordinance adopting PVA assessment for 2019, first reading; 19-23
- Ordinance setting tax rate, first reading; 19-24
- Ordinance amending Chapter 240 – Mobile Food Units, first reading; 19-25
- Ordinance closing Edith Henry Lane, first reading; 19-26
- Motion authorizing foreclosure on 210 E. Fifth Street
- Motion to adjourn