Maysville Board of Commissioners will meet at 5:15 p.m., Thursday, August 12, 2021 at Maysville Municipal Building. The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- All items approved will be done by one undebatable motion and passed unanimously.
- Minutes: July 8 regular & July 26, 2021 special meetings
- Department Reports: Engineering Department, Utility Department, Treasurer/Finance, Codes Department, Main Street, Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works Department, City Clerk, Tourism Department
- Appointments to Board & Commissions:
John Hutchings to Joint Planning Commission, exp. 7/31/25
- Appointment Personnel: James Welch, Police Department
- Public Comment
- Danielle Amrine – CEO Welcome House Non-profit
- Resolution Authorizing Agreement with Kentucky League of Cities; 21-54
- Resolution Authorizing Application for Kentucky Department Libraries & Archives Grant; 21-55
- Resolution authorizing equitable sharing agreement; 21-56
- Ordinance amending wage scale, first reading; 21-12
- Ordinance Adopting the Assessment of the Mason County PVA for Real and Personal Property for Tax Year 2021, Setting Ad Valorem Tax Levies Real and Personal Property Due in 2021 and Levying a Franchise Tax on Financial Institutions, second reading; 21-11
- Closed Session Pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(f): Discussion which may lead to the appointment of individual employees.
- Appointment: Tourism Assistant
- Appointment: Codes Enforcement
- Appointment: Main Street
- Motion to Adjourn
This meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube – subscribe here at City of Maysville.