Maysville Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session at 5:15 p.m., Thursday, August 26, 2021 at Maysville Municipal Building. The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Swearing In
- Gary Zornes, Commission on Human Rights
- Discussion: Amend Rental License Ordinance
- Discussion: Noise Ordinance
- Discussion: COVID Leave Policy
- Discussion: Recycling Containers
- Discussion: Leases at Government Center and Probation & Parole
- Municipal Order Adopting Mason County Emergency Management Plan; 21-03
- Resolution Authorizing Application for Alternative Program Grant; 21-57
- Ordinance amending wage scale, second reading; 21-12
- Closed Session Pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(f): Discussion which might lead to discipline or dismissal of an employee and discussion which might lead to appointment of an employee.
- Motion to Adjourn
Meetings of city boards and commissions are open to members of the public wearing face masks. This meeting may be viewed via:
YouTube: At the City’s YouTube Channel and subscribe to receive notifications.
Zoom: Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.