The City of Maysville Board of Commission will meet in regular session at 5:15 p.m., Thursday, July 23, 2020 at Maysville Municipal Building. The building is closed to the public, but the meeting will be live streamed on the City’s Facebook page. The agenda is as follows:
MAYSVILLE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Thursday, 23 July 2020; 4:45 p.m.
Maysville Municipal Building closed to public
Public viewing via Facebook Live
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll call
- All items approved will be done by one undebatable motion and passed unanimously.
- Utility Department Appointments: Ronald Haas, Dustin Garrison, Anthony Berry, and Taylor Stanfield.
- Fire Department Promotion: Penny Doyle promotion to full-time status
- Administration Appointment: Melissa Wood to Accounts Payable Clerk
- Employee Hire/Promotion Policy
- Resolution authorizing application for WalMart grant; 20-47
- Resolution amending River Park Lease; 20-48
- Ordinance amending Code of Ordinances Section 54.02 – Meeting Time, first reading; 20-12
- Ordinance amending Code of Ordinances Section 132.03 – Check Signing, second reading; 20-11
- Closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(f) for discussion which might lead to the appointment, discipline or dismissal of an individual employee.
- Motion to adjourn