Maysville Board of Commissioners will hold a regular meeting at 5:15 p.m., Thursday, June 25, 2020, at Maysville Municipal Building. City Hall is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19, but the meeting will be live-streamed on the City’s Facebook page.
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll call
- Set date for Public Auction
- Summer Clean-up
- Buffalo Trace Search and Rescue
- Employee Hiring/Promotion Policies
- Recreation Park Pool
- Resolution authorizing a letter supporting local JCPenney store; 20-44
- Ordinance setting budget for Fiscal Year 2021, second reading; 20-09
- Ordinance setting employee pay scale, second reading; 20-10
- Closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the dismissal of an individual employee and KRS 61.810(1)(f) discussion of pending litigation.
- Motion to adjourn