The City will again be setting out dumpsters to help with excess trash from the Holidays. We will NOT be accepting hazardous material, construction debris, or tires. Old appliances will be picked up during normal work hours 12/22-1/10, but we ask that you please call the Public Works Garage at 759-0419 to schedule a day and time. Appliances MUST be set out by the curb.
Dumpsters will be set out on Wednesday, December 22nd and picked up on Monday, January 10th. They will be monitored and emptied as they fill up. Dumpster locations:
- Maysville/Mason County Recreation Park
- Public Works Station Two on Kenton Station Road (across from the water tank)
- Forest Avenue Police Station
- Kentucky Avenue/Main St (near the ramp to the River Park)
- Wall Street/McDonald Parkway (near the City parking lot)
- Public Works on Martha Comer Drive (behind the college)
This service is for City of Maysville residents only.