The Office of the City Clerk of Maysville, Kentucky is applying for a Kentucky Local Records Program grant and is now accepting bid proposals for services/equipment/supplies.
- Bid proposals for micrographics services will only be considered from offerers whose laboratories are certified by the Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives.
- Work must be performed in accordance with applicable policies and regulations of the Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives as stated in 725 KAR 1:050. Microfilm produced with grant funds must be tested and approved by the Department before authorization for payment will be given.
- Copies of digital images accompanied by the corresponding index(es) must be supplied to the Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives upon completion of the project and before payment is rendered.
- Roll microfilm used in this project must be polyester based.
- Micrographics services offerers must indicate the roll length that will be used and provide an estimated roll count for each line item that is accurate to within one roll.
- Grant funds may be expended for initial quality control. Costs accrued from additional quality control services will be the sole responsibility of the offerer.
- Offerers for services must conduct an onsite examination of the materials before submitting a bid proposal. Special conditions or needs (photostats, bindings, physical conditions, formats, ) must be taken into account before a proposal is submitted. All proposals must include the date the onsite examination was made.
- Clarification of terms, descriptions, conditions, or specifications for equipment/supplies is the sole responsibility of the offerer.
- Bid proposals must include separate, itemized price quotes for each line item of the proposed project, or section for which the offerer is making a proposal, and a total cost of all sections bid on.
- Offerers must provide services or materials within the term of the grant following the beginning of the FY 2023and subsequent availability of state funds.
- Written notification from the local agency and the signed, returned obligation statement shall constitute a legal obligation on the part of the offerer to provide the services as stated.
- Selection of a bid proposal is contingent upon the award of the Local Records Program grant and subsequent availability of state funds.
- Written proposals must be received no later than Feb. 21, 2022 to be considered.