City of Maysville Board of Commissioners will meet at 11:30 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021, at Maysville Municipal Building. Meetings are closed to the public, but they can be viewed via Zoom here or City of Maysville YouTube.
The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Promotion: Josh Figgins to Lieutenant in Fire Department
- Swearing in: Tony Boyd, Board of Ethics
- Discussion: Naming of Downtown Event Space/Parking Lot
- Discussion: FY 2022 Paving Contract
- Proclamation: Constitution Week
- Discussion: Fall Quarterly Cleanup and Leaf Pickup Program
- Update: Rental License Ordinance and Towing Ordinance
- Resolution Authorizing Mayor to Sign Memorandum of Agreement re Depot Project; 21-64
- Resolution Authorizing Change Order #1 for Third Street Utility Project; 21-65
- Motion to Adjourn
This is a special meeting due to the time change. Only items on the agenda can be discussed.